Thanks to all of you who made our 2013 Season so popular. More people cruised with Diamond Jack this summer than ever before. From all of us to all of you: A BIG THANK YOU! We’re going to stay active with you all winter and keep you updated on the boats, the captains and all of the new things that we’re planning for next season. Do you have ideas? If you do, we’d really like to hear them, so please, post them on our Facebook page for us and all of our faithful customers to see.
If you didn’t get a cruise in and would like to charter one of the boats this fall, just give us a call and we can check their availability for you. We can board your party in a variety of places and we have three boats to offer you several levels of capacity. It can beautiful out on the water in the fall.
Detroit River Days Schedules
- June 18/19/20/21 tours only.
- Detroit Dock Only
- No tours Thursday, June 18 from the Rivard Plaza Dock. Wyandotte tours run under normal schedule.
- Friday, June 19; Saturday, June 20; and Sunday, June 21, all Detroit tours will operate at these times: 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:30 PM, and 7:00 PM.
- This is a 1-hour tour for only $10.00. This is not our usual 2-hour tour.
- No advance tickets available – walk-ups only.
- Groupons will be accepted, but tours will only be 1 hour long so you will be getting a shorter tour than your Groupon is worth.